Technology Industry & Digital Capacities Agency
Creating a digital environment that embraces, develops and attracts experts and skilled people in digital transformation, and increases quality jobs, which improves the national productivity, develops the local technical content, and build a technology sector with a competitive world-class level that achieves economic sustainability and pioneership at the regional and global levels.
- To qualify the specialized national human capital to bridge the digital divide.
- To increase quality job opportunities in the ICT sector.
- To promote women engagement in the ICT sector.
- To launch digital literacy programs and develop strong digital foundations for citizens.
- To create a sustainable environment for the advancement of the technology industry and increasing the contribution of the local content.
- To enhance government spending on emerging technologies.
- To support local technology companies and SMEs in priority fields.
- To encourage international technology companies to invest in the local content, research and development within the Kingdom.
- To promote entrepreneurship culture and innovation in the ICT sector and to enable the Kingdom to be the preferred regional destination for start-ups and innovators.
- To create a network of digital innovation labs linked to academia and investors that embraces entrepreneurs and stimulates innovative business models.
- To augment the impact of digital technologies in the social and cultural area by raising digital awareness among the citizens and manpower.