Postal Regulatory Commission
The Minister of Communications and Information Technology and Chairman of Saudi Postal Corporation issued the Decision No. 65 dated 20/11/1439 AH (2/8/2018 AD) approving the formation of a commission for the approval of the future regulatory aspects for the postal sector (Postal Regulatory Commission), as required by the interest of the work and its smoothness and organization.
- To study the future regulatory aspects of the postal sector in terms of regulation of the postal labor market, licensing, and the relevant regulations, and to propose amendments and submit them to the authority holder to approve them in accordance with the law.
- To study the transfer of the supervisory and regulatory functions from the Saudi Postal Corporation to the Communications and Information Technology Commission until the official decision is issued, and submit the recommendations to the authority holder.
- Ministerial Decision No. 7 dated 17/3/1440 AH approving the Amendment Regulation of Parcels Delivery. (Click here)
- Ministerial Decision No. 65 dated 20/11/1439 AH to form the Future Postal Regulation Approval Commission. (Click here)
- License ِِِِِApplication requirements and form;
- Investor Guide for Parcels Delivery Licensing;
- Amendment Regulation of Parcels Delivery.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Intersection of Prince Turki bin Abdulaziz Al Awwal Road with Imam Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Mohammed Road